- Are your packages on a monthly basis? Yes. Our Group Class packages are on a monthly basis. You do not need to pay a deposit or purchase multiple months in advance unless you want to. You may make enquiries on multiple months purchases at the counter.
However our Personal Training packages go by 10 sessions per payment. If you require less than 10 sessions, a 25% surcharge is added.
- Does TNT accept credit card payment? No. We only accept Cash.
- How long is the class? 1 hour 15 mins : 15 min 'Warm-Up', 20 mins 'Punching', 20 mins 'Kicking', 15 mins 'Conditioning + Cool down stretching'
- I don't know any martial arts, can I join classes? Yes! The Martial Arts, we will teach. The Fitness, you will gain.
- Do I need to bring any of my own kickboxing equipment? No, TNT will provide all you need for your Trial Class.
- What to wear? Wear comfortable clothing that you can stretch in.
- Do I need shoes? Shoes are not required.
- When do you have TRIALS classes? Mondays & Wednesdays at 8.00pm. Bookings are mandatory! Click Here.
- Is kickboxing only for men? No! Our clientele is made up of mostly women, 70% in fact.
Feel free to CONTACT US should you have any other questions.
*Note: TNT Kickboxing is open on most public holidays except if we specifically announce otherwise. Visit our website regularly for updates or follow our Facebook Page / Twitter. Otherwise, feel free to call in to check.